Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Discouraging Wednesday

Today is so not my day > m <

1) Dislike the lady at the office counter in campus. How would i know today was the last day to add/drop subjects when i keep asking for help since Monday, none of you assisted me..All you did is take my name down and you even promised to update me through email by Tuesday.  Don't have to scold me for something i did not know. Don't need to make my start of the day ugly.


2) I hate my stupid self. Why am I here anyway? I wish i am back home. I  will never fit in this place and I don't even have a purpose here. I wish I am smarter so I don't have to disappoint the people around me. I wish i have a time machine to fix the past and make it right again. Why can't everyone listen to what i have to say. All you did is just plan my life. When, i tried to please you, everything just falls apart and leaving me hurt and bearing the pain while all you can say is nothing.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

What future will I choose to have?