Friday, April 11, 2014

11042014




Just finished my first day of work yesterday!
Was really tiring though i just stand and greet customers
Aint easy working at a boutique shop but it is interesting though
I get to learn lots of stuff about fashion


Me eating Auntie Anne's pretzels!~ 
Was working the evening til night shift so i had no break for dinner
Thanks to my loving friend whom accompanied me, stayed at pyramid,
do her assignments and wait for me to finish work
She bought me food~~
Love you Nerd

Its Friday!
After class, Nerd ( currently staying at my place for her mid-sem break)
and I went to pyramid to shop


Cause fake glasses are pretty


Dinner is a must!
Ate at Formosa located at Asian Avenue, Sunway pyramid
The fried chicken is something like Shilin but i still prefer this place 
for hungry people do order the set with rice ( really yummy)
and i love the drink! Both of us of ordered the lychee honey bubble black tea ( i think that's the name)
This set is only RM12.50



I was having a bad hair day >..<

Sorry about the picture quality, took every pics with my hand phone 
because i do not own a nice/pro camera
Hopefully, i can save $$ as soon as possible from working part-time 
and buy a pro camera to selfie..haha xD

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

What future will I choose to have?