Tuesday, April 1, 2014

LOKL Coffee

Earlier March, my sister wanted to visit a nice coffee place to write a review for her job interview. She knew about this beautiful place through a friend of hers and decided to bring me along as I was doing nothing. As first, I wasn't in the mood to go out as I planned to stay home. In the end, it was good trip down to KL for nice cup of coffee.




This is the kitchen where they make yummeh food and coffee


Nice pictures hanging on the wall







This is LOKL delicious creme brulee. Words cant explain how good it was
If you pay a visit, you must eat this


I ordered ice latte
Erm..i don't know how to describe the coffee cause i cant differentiate the taste
To me, all taste the same ( i only know how to drink)..haha but i can say 
it is good 



The staff is very nice too! Warm welcome with a smile.
She gave us a free cup of hot cappuccino to taste :3


(Before my hair got chopped off)


I won't say much because you can search LOKL in google to find more about them
Will come back to try out their food :)
Another cool fact about this place is beside the cafe, its a hotel!
Okay, not a hotel..more like for tourist and backpackers and they are connected


To save the trouble here is their website, you can find out everything about this cool place with a click away














2 comments:

Thoughts

What future will I choose to have?