Thursday, April 24, 2014

25042014

Hi everyone :)

Been sick these past few weeks due to lack of sleep + lots and lots of unhealthy junk foods
Sore throat + fever + flu..
Feeling  really sluggish and tired most of the time > m < *ngeeehhh~~*
And my skin condition is getting real bad
Feeling old *gasp*!!!

I am going to start eating healthy from now on..
I wanna be fit and healthy!!



Assignments, why can't you be easy~


So, a friend of mine ordered something in Groupon which is a sunglasses
The parcel came to my place but i wasn't home so they left me a note telling me to get in at their office
Finally have time to do it cause I got no important class and I can use the car
I have to go to Gd Ex (Gd express) to collect the parcel
Search the office with the GPS =  no results found
Use Waze = bring me in circles..keep showing me the location is just in front of me. I no see it, so i park the car and walked  and walked under the heavy rain
After 1 hour, still can't find the place
Called the Gd Ex office, no one answers
Asked my friend to give me one of the staffs no, they show me wrong direction
*in my heart was cursing all the way cause, its raining heavily, im soaking wet and i was tired*
Lord, forgive me..i shall be patient next time
In the end use waze again, finally reach the office which is located far from where i was =.=

Then i got cakes to fulfil my cravings and calm down my anger..what a day~





  Chocolate, banana and green tea flavour 

Got this at TK bakery, SS15 
Buy 2 free 1 :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

What future will I choose to have?