Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Nuffnang Premier Screening: Transcendence

#100happydays

When I recevied an email by Nuffnang saying that I just won myself 2 tickets to watch a movie for free,
I was *oohh myy word!!!!*
Is this for real!!!~~
Thank you @Nuffnang for this awesome opportunity~
This is my first and hopefully more to come :D
So yes, this movie is called Transcendence
Who do not love a movie with Johnny Depp inside..haha..
and Rebecca Hall really looks like Scarlett Johansson at certain angles :)

Firstly what is Transcendence?
In Religion:
It refers to the features of God's nature and power which is entirely independent of the material universe which is beyond all physical laws

In simple terms:
Something or someone is beyond the ordinary range of human experience or understanding. Its term defines the ability of surpassing the limits especially in excellence.





Starring: Johnny Depp, Morgan Freeman, Rebecca Hall, Kate Mara, Cilian Murphy, 
                               Cole Hauser and Paul Bettany

Synopsis:  Dr Will Caster is a researcher in the field of Artificial Intelligence. He wants to create a sentient machine that combines the collective intelligence of everything known with the full range of human emotions. Due to his controversial experiments. he became a target of an anti-technology extremists who tries to stop him. However, their attempt to destroy Will has inadvertently help him succeed by being a participant in his own creation, Transcendence as his wife, Evelyn tries to save him. Once Dr Will's mind is downloaded into the computer, he has obtain knowledge that wants power and becomes unstoppable.

I really love this movie because it sort of show us what the world will be like *in the future* if we rely on technology = artificial intelligence. It was really cool  at first because its just like wow~ people can't die anymore but then in the end, technology kills humanity in some ways..
No no, transcendence does not show machines killing humans, although you arethe artificial intelligence, how do you know whether it is your true self??
It also open my eyes, how beautiful nature is and we should take care of it well. Love the graphics!

Okay, cut the story short..go google Transcendence to find out more or go visit the website below:
http://www.transcendencemovie.com/




So, the premier screening is at 9.30pm at Cathay Cineplex, eCurve
I had class til 6pm so I rushed down to meet my sister at her workplace and head to the Curve.


My first movie screening!
Gonna keep this tickets for memories 

We had dinner at the Apartment, Curve





 The menu


Sis and I




My sis ordered chicken burger. Burger good 
but chips are just so-so. Super thin and oily


I was craving for something creamy so I had
creamy clams pasta
10/10
Soo good..heaven ~




 Thanks for the free gift #Nuffnang !

p/s: the pics have different quality cause of different lightnings and using a camera phone
When edited, it came out like that..


Yes, to a better future?
What do you think? 










  1. .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

What future will I choose to have?