Saturday, April 5, 2014

Cosans Coffee

Hi everyone! It's a Saturday!~  i gotta love weekends more and enjoy every moment of it as I am going to start work soon..
Yes, I got a part time job to earn extra $$ so I can buy things with my OWN money..
I wanted to meet a friend whom I didn't see/ chat with for a long time
I was craving for coffee and both of us wanted to try Cosans Coffee at SS15
Thank you Charmaine for driving and it was raining and I know you would love to sleep
Thank you again for accompanying me :)



While waiting 




The nice interior of Consans Coffee
I love this place because it is not crowded
Comfy and homey feeling
Nice to chill here and relax :)


I ordered iced hazelnut latte
Real good, i can taste the hazelnut :9


Charmaine's coffee and mine..i forgotten what she ordered
but it was good too



We even ordered tidbits..coffee must come with delicious pastry
I got pineapple tart while Maine got choco tart

Will come back to have another coffee craving fix soon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

What future will I choose to have?