Monday, April 7, 2014

Bazaar Kuala Lumpur




Who loves bazaar!! I do!!
Last weekend, 5th and 6th of April, there is a huge bazaar happening in KL ( read the poster :) )
Of course, i was attracted immediately cause there must be pretty items selling really cheap
Wanted to go on a Saturday but ended up going on a Sunday with my girlfriend, Stephenie a.k.a Nerd
We went there by train and walked to the event. It was supposed to be 5 minutes walking distance from KLCC but we kinda got lost (really like a tourist) haha...

I didn't take pics of the event as I was lazy and not in the mood as I was sweating like a pig. It was not sunny but so warm, should have worn sleeveless..
We were excited and preparing ourselves to spend $$ because I was looking through some blogs review about the 1st day of the event and they posted many pretty things sold at really cheap!
In the end Nerd bought a sleeveless tee and i bought a dress
Since we went on the second day, there aren't much stuffs anymore, sadly...all pretty clothes are swept away leaving the OK OK stuffs..
After walking, looking at all the stalls, I got hungry..
I love cakes so desserts is lunch :P





This is Chocolate Smores brownies
Love this so much..regretted not buying extra to bring home ><
As you can see, the chocolate brownie was bake nicely..
smooth and spongy and its coated with tiny marshmallows and melted Hershey's


Nerd, she getting prettier by day..jelly 



Argghh,,my eyebags so big..make my eyes look swollen :(



Even at KLCC, a PC fair is going on! 
Bought a pwetty mouse 


You can find out more on their facebook website :)
https://www.facebook.com/360kualalumpur
You can also look at more pictures from the link below:
https://www.facebook.com/events/211680169028375/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

What future will I choose to have?