Sunday, June 15, 2014

Red hair

I love red hair!
Always wanted red hair and  i dyed my hair myself
After cutting my hair short as you can see in Instagram, my previous hair colour became brown and then lighter brown
So, its time for a colour change.
The hair colour i used is Loreal box hair colour. You can get it at Watson, Guardian, Jusco (Aeon) Pharmacy or other shops available
I chose spicy red because I did not bleach my hair and i want the colour to stand out
To get the hair colour you wanted without bleaching, you need to get the brightest / lightest colour so that it can blend with your brown base hair


  
Just like every other box brand, instructions are provided
and everything that you need.
All you need to prepare is old towel and old t-shirt
(cause it gets very messy especially if you are doing it by yourself)



After dying, wash and blow dry
This is under the sunlight
Mixture of my brown base hair and Loreal spicy red
It became purple-ish red
(without filter)





Loving red hair! Truthfully i want my hair to be brighter red so when take picture can see
Haha
But im still happy with this one
I shall bleach my hair next time and dye red at a salon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

What future will I choose to have?