Thursday, June 19, 2014

Finally no more assignments!!!

Background music *HHAAALLEEELLUJJAAHH... HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH*
Finished all the assignments for the semester!!
I can rest, relax and sleep more than 8 hours *whut*
Oh wait i still have one more assignment to do regarding my FYP but im half way done edi so still consider got more time to chill before i stressing week of final exams which is coming in two weeks time

Here is a list of things I wanna do:
- Eat more healthy food.This sem really unhealthy kao kao leh..especially during assignments period..all the     sleepless nights and stressing girls symptoms made me eat a lot of junk foods
- Exercise more! I used to love exercising but when it comes to assignments, long hour classes and test/exams, all i do is sit long hours on the chair making my bum bum ache which is bad of course.Recently,I started exercising again a few days ago cause I  do feel guilty and I need to get back in shape for my 1 month holiday. It felt so good!!! sweating all the toxins out..
-Draw and post in my blog more..usually i only post in instagram are sketches which i do not like. Seeing other ppl's art blog made me wanna draw everyday..If only i own a tablet then colouring and sketching would be so much easier. I actually save up some cash to buy one but due to a situation, I can't buy one soon :T gotta save more $$ i got many things i wanna get. Some more, I had a mini comic i wanna do..i did a story board already but just haven't draw it out yet and Im planning to do a mini art series project..will get  to that later :)
-Hangout and of course makan makan! I wanna hang out with ma kawans kawans before my exams because I will definitely be lock in my room studying like mad.

By the way, if you have read my previous post, i was working part time.. yes for those who do not know, I worked part time at a boutique shop in sunway pyramid..wont tell you which one..hehe
I quitted the job due to some reasons but I did enjoy my time though it was just a short time..so no more income to look forward to. i need to save from my allowance now ( TT o TT )

Will update another overdue weekend post soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

What future will I choose to have?