Thursday, June 19, 2014

Flat white @ ss15


An overdue post!
My babe came down a few weeks back..writing this made me miss her like mad
We had brunch at Flat white cafe at ss15 because we wanted to try out their big breakfast
Took public transport and trust me, it was super freaking hot but it was all worth it
 Flat white cafe is located near Asia Cafe and the row of Starbucks
Stii don't know where.. just google : 3
Still don't know where... no worries can see the big sign board
Still don't know where...go change your glasses! *im just kidding*
Anyways....
Here are the pics








I ordered caramel smoothie and Nerd ordered vanilla smoothie
 It was really good! 


Pretty Nerd


Me! My hair was a mess from all the sweat under the hot sun


Our food!! We only ordered one plate to share which is the first name on the breakfast menu
(kinda forgotten what the name was)  It cost RM23 for this huge portion 
and it was really delicious. Love the bread and the sausages and the mushroom
The eggs was also good but unbeatable to Antipodean's scrambled eggs

Overall, nice place to chill :) and hang out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

What future will I choose to have?