Friday, March 28, 2014

My 3 months plus holiday- Hanging out

During my break, it is a must to hang out with your best buddies to catch up
I mostly hang out with my best friends Stephenie, Landy (most of the time)
 and Emery (but she is in Australia)
What we do is mostly eat and go shopping :)


The yummiest teh tarik  :P


The famous roti kahwin in K.K



Me, Landy and Stephenie


Gotta love karaoke



A random trip to Tanjung Aru beach to have cendol 



The pics above and below is taken by the beach 



It was super sunny that day









The 2nd week of March, i had a short trip back to KL so I went to find Stephenie aka Nerd 


Brought her to try Antipodean for big breakfast






My life is not complete without them. They always make my day whenever i feel down.
Best friends for life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

What future will I choose to have?