Thursday, March 27, 2014

My 3 months plus holiday- Hanging out with mum

What i basically do back home is mostly, eat, sleep, watch tv, eat, sleep, watch tv, become driver for lil brother and the cycle continues..
Nothing beats home sweet home especially in Sabah, calm, slow and relaxing
Since I'm doing nothing most of the time, my mum will always bring me out to accompany her to shop or eat :P

Below are images consisting what i eat in K.K for either breakfast, ,lunch and dinner with my friends or family (mostly)



Nothing can beat K.K's wantan meehon


Korean bibimbap



Fish laksa


Wong chiu fish 
( sorry if its wrong spelling, its sweet wine soup)


Fried pau

  
My mama #ootd













Isaac, Ronald (cousins from Australia), Rodney, Melvin and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

What future will I choose to have?