Thursday, March 17, 2016

First experience on the double-decker bus in Kuala Lumpur

It has always been my dream to hop on a double-decker bus and experience the view of a country. I had the opportunity to ride one last year as my friend's dad work in a tourism company and gave me 2 free bus ride tickets. Staying in the West Malaysia for 5 years now, I can actually tour around the city by foot as there is nothing much of a nice view to see (sorry to say) unlike other countries. Still, it will be a good experience especially when you bring someone along :)


 Of course, taging along is none other than Stephenie 
We were waiting for the double-decker bus at the HOP ON HOP OFF, KL sentral bus stop


Sitting on the top of the bus to blend in with other tourist






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

What future will I choose to have?