Monday, September 28, 2015

UPDATE!~

HELLO!~ 
Quick update cause it is already late here in Malaysia. It is 1.50am.. I promised to sleep early today after doing some work but FAILED~
I am still alive and well. Planning to write more personnel stuffs soon here. A lot of things had happen and I was very overwhelmed. Thank God for good people around me I am able to stand up again :)
Also, going to change my blog layout. Looks dull right.. Haha
Thanks for dropping by.

P/S: To my crush
When I see you online,
I always wanted to chat with you
Even a simple Hello but I just couldn't 
As it will seem weird
I hope I have the courage to do so oneday
Although I may be too late

Nights..over and out

1 comment:

  1. ngaww go for it! hahahaha psst here's a trick.
    if its late at night, he's online. u can start with 'what are you doing so late at night?'
    hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts

What future will I choose to have?