Monday, May 12, 2014

Sissy 23rd birthday @ Nutmeg KL

Last Friday, i celebrated my sister's birthday :)
At first its just about family time but then few of her close friends want to surprise her and my sister keep giving hints whether she is having a surprise party this year.
So, me, being the planner start searching for a nice place to have dinner and did some props.
Thanks Melody for buying the balloons :) i wanted to buy but i know i do not have time and can't hide from my sister anyways
Well, my sister and I had a bad day so we were fighting that night  ):T ( that's what family do)
Enough talking, here are the pictures of a successful surprise birthday partay!
Thanks to the amazing talented photographer Hooi Xian. Most pics are by her and some from me
This venue is at Bangsar Village 2. We had dinner over at Nutmeg
Overall, Nutmeg service is very good!



Props for the night. Melody got the balloons and I did the frame 



Sister, Clara got the 1st shot. Posing with her flowers bought by Melody







The menu. Affordable prices








Hooi Xian in action


Teehee....







The Lings <3: Me, lil bro and sissy


Sissy and Lawrence


Sissy and Melody


Sissy and Shirely


Sissy and Andrea


Sissy and Daniel


Sissy and the cute married couple, Evan and Hooi Xian 


After dinner, we decided to chill and chat as the night was still young. We went to have some Moo Cow



Plain yogurt with oreo toppings



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

What future will I choose to have?