Monday, August 19, 2013

Eat all you can ala carte @ Capricciosa

Quick update! Have i told you that I love food. Yes, i do!
So, Capricciosa is an Italian restaurant in Sunway Pyramid. It is having a ala carte buffet for only RM19.90! It's a must go! Well the food is not bad so why not..




                                         

#1 Esther and I


 #2 Sharon and Mwenya
                             
                                                  

#3


#4


#5


#6



#7

    
#8 Sharon starting to get full


                             

#9 Sad faces, too full but forced to eat finished their meal


#10 Thumbs up cause we are good girls. We ate everything xD

I really enjoy myself especially with this awesome and hilarious bunch.
Go and head over for late lunch, its worth it..well for me :)
Have a awesome week ahead!

Sry for some blur pics, used a handphone to take the pics..










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

What future will I choose to have?