Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Malacca trip #1

Hey all, sorry for procrastinating, i am getting lazy by the day.. :T
So, im gonna blog about my Malacca trip with my course mates. I always wanted to go Malacca to food hunt and finally, I had a chance to after my finals.
Firstly, thanks Shammni for driving, it was a long journey but it's worth it!
Let the pics tell the story ei?



#1 our driver :)


#2


#3 we finally arrive safely


#4 the since everyone who goes Malacca took a picture 
with this statue, why not?


#5 our first food stop, Jonker 88 at Malacca street, nyonya laksa


#6


#7 the laksa is seriously good and has a unique taste
I wanna go back and eat this!



#8


#9  time for cold desset :P


#10



#11 from left to right: Jovy, Carmen, Shammni and Shalini
These are my food-hunt companion
 

#12


#13


#14


 Will continue blogging about my trip, c ya!~










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

What future will I choose to have?