Monday, April 8, 2013

Spartfest audition!

What is spartfest?
SPART is a performing arts society which involves acting, dancing, singing, stage shows, theatre and so on.
Taylors will be hosting Spartfest, which means performing arts festival in June.




Since i was interested in acting, i decided to go for auditions.






Thanks to my supportive friends, Shirely, Shaun, Diana and Ying San for your words of encouragement. Also, to God, for his guidance throughout the audition.
This is my very 1st audition in my entire 20 years. Of course i was afraid because the director looks scary..When i auditioned, i was acting as the mean girl for one of the scene. Truthfully, i was like "HAAAAAAAHHH" (in my heart) because i can't act mean. But i acted it out anyways...At first i didn't bother about the event anymore because i thought im not in for the play..
Then,  i chack my e-mail on a monday and i receive a mail from Spartfest.. oAo
And the result is..................IM IN THE PLAY!  :')
Hehe...gonna be a busy month..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

What future will I choose to have?