Friday, March 29, 2013

290313

Its late but oh well... End of first week of lectures...I tell you, nt easy... on my first day,  my lecturers for two subject could not finish our lecture notes even though classes are 2 hours.. Not only that, can say semester 3 is not easy.. Anyways, I decided to accompany my aunt to go to Pahang because she had a job interview there..The journey was 2 hours plus..so yes kinda not a pleasant journey especially when u havnt had breakfast..Yes, i became the gps holder..It was exciting because i passed by genting..one day, one day i will go..Oh and the tolls to go to Pahang and come back to subang....not cheap..it cost us 3 days of 3 meals each day..Also, its tiring lah..long journey through and forth.. but what broke my heart today was when my mum called at 10 sumthing at night, my brother injured his arm and he is in  the hospital right now...erm, friends who saw me cried, some of u might think..cheh normal only nah that..but to me..it really hurts la because my family is very very precious to me..so anything happens, i will  definitely cry including my friends too...they are the most important ppl in my life..i always want them to be safe, don't you wish that too?? a lot of things happen lah...what a long day 
I shall now go to sleep..bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

What future will I choose to have?