Thursday, November 22, 2012

Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2

Woohoo..TBD part 2 is finally out today! My classmate Ying San asks me to go watch with her :) I thought, hmm since today is Organizational Behavior final assignment, why not.. So yes, right after we pass it up, we went to paradigm mall. Its my fist outing with Ying San, and I had a great time knowing her a little more. Okay back to the movie..TBD is AWESOME!  Well i am a fan of Twilight, wait more to semi-fan..haha i love the movies but not really into like kyaaaa its Edward!!~~.. I like to see Bella as a vampire though because she looks way prettier and her daughter Renessmee..she is just so adorable like a doll.. can I have an orang putih bf..haha jk.. The overall of the movie is just great, the story line, the suspends..I love the intro music~ such lovely melody to my ears..
Well I will stop here because I do not want to spoil the story for you. :)







Renessmee is acted by  a 12 year old model and actress name Mackenzie Foy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

What future will I choose to have?